20 Free quiz questions about dieting to lose weight.
This 20 free quiz questions was put together with the intention to give you some more ideas on achieving your goal on dieting and losing weight
Will take you 5 minutes to answer these 20 questions. These quiz questions It should give you an indication of how likely you are to achieve your weight loss goals. If nothing else, it's a fun way for you to learn about dieting.
Simply answer these free quiz questions with (a) (b) (c) (d) or (e) to each one.
Don't think too hard about it, just make a note of your first instinctive response the first that come to your mind, then just add up your points.
1. Are you happy to lose an average of 1.5 to 2 pounds per week?
(a) YES (b) MAYBE (c) NO
2. Are you easily distracted by commercials (or friends) who tell you about quick ways to lose weight?
(a) NOT ANYMORE (b) SOMETIMES (c) YES
3. Are you aiming for a specific weight?
(a) NO (b) NOT SURE (c) YES
4. Before dieting, do you take measurements of your chest, waist, hips, arms and thighs?
(a) Yes (b) Sometimes (c) Never
5. Being realistic, how likely are you to achieve your weight loss goal?
(a) If I'm truly honest I don't think I will ever make it
(b) My chances are 50:50
(c) I have a good incentive and lots of support, so I'm quietly confident
(d) All my family are overweight, so I think it's going to be difficult
(e) Despite many failures, I'm totally confident I'll succeed this time.
6. Do you have a good personal incentive to lose weight?
(a) YES (b) NOT SURE (c) NO
7. Do you expect to have bad weeks?
(a) DEFINITELY (b) IT'S QUITE LIKELY (c) NO
8. Have you got a specific plan for when you have a bad weeks?
(a) NO (b) NOT SURE (c) YES
9. How important is breakfast to you?
(a) It depends how much time I have
(b) Very important
(c) I prefer to save my calories for later in the day
10. How willing are you to make time for exercise?
(a) Only if it fits my schedule
(b) I'll give it a try
(c) Very willing
11. How do you feel after (say) a disastrous weekend of overeating?
(a) Terrible, guilt-ridden, complete failure (sob)
(b) Hmm. That was much more fun than dieting!
(c) I may have lost a week, but I'm back on the wagon - what's the rush?
12. How do you feel when you start a new diet program?
(a) I plan to learn from my mistakes and keep going as long as it takes
(b) This time I'm definitely going to do it, no matter what it takes
(c) I'm not going to fail again. This time I'm going to do everything right.
13. When dieting, do you aim to be perfect?
(a) NO (b) SOMETIMES (c) YES
14. When dieting, how often do you weigh yourself?
(a) EVERY DAY (b) EVERY 2-3 DAYS (c) ONCE A WEEK
15. When dieting how long do you go without eating something?
(a) Up to 3 hours
(b) About 4 hours
(c) Longer than 4 hours
16. When dieting, how do you feel when you see others eating your favorite foods?
(a) Terrible - I'm envious and I want it
(b) Not good. I always miss my favorite foods
(c) Okay, as long as my stomach is full
(d) Okay, I can handle it because I want something better
17. What do you do when you feel hungry after eating your daily food allowance?
(a) Eat a box of cookies
(b) Eat something to fill you up
(c) Use willpower to ignore your hunger
18. Which statement do you most agree with?
(a) Losing weight is all about willpower
(b) Losing weight is all about self-respect
(c) Losing weight is all about controlling calories
19. Which statement do you most agree with?
(a) The less I eat, the faster I will lose weight
(b) I'll be okay as long as I stay within my calorie limit
(c) I'm aiming for a calorie limit, but if I'm extra hungry, I'll eat more
20. Why are you trying to lose weight(it is the most important on this free quiz questions?
(a) To please my partner
(b) To improve my health
(c) To achieve a personal goal
(d) My doctor told me to
(e) To annoy my mother-in-law
After you finish and before going to answering this free quiz questions I suggest you to do it with an open mind, be true to yourself and your body.
Click Here To Find The Answers For This Free Quiz Questions
Top of Page
Return to Lose Weight home page from this Free Quiz Questions page .
Home Page |
Contact Page | Solo Build It! |
Site Map |
About Us |
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.